This version is in force since February 1st , 2023.
The terms ”MANOKHI”' or ”us” or ”we” refer to the owner of the website whose name is Company Mnk Leatherwear Online SRL, with registered office at Sos. Nordului nr. 62, Etaj 2, Apt 2-3, sector 1, Bucuresti, Romania.
Collection and use of the personal information
The controller Mnk Leatherwear Online SRL is a Romanian limited liability company, with registered office at Sos. Nordului nr. 62, Etaj 2, Apt 2-3, sector 1, Bucuresti, Romania, registered with the Registry of Commerce of Bucharest under no. J40/5037/2019, sole registration code 40970368.
According to General Data Protection Regulation (European Regulation 2016/679/EU), MANOKHI has the obligation to manage under safety conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us.
Provision of some of the requested data is useful, but not binding.
According to the legislation in force MANOKHI has the obligation to manage safely and only for specified purposes, the personal data it provides.
MANOKHI respect confidentiality in these matters:
• manage all the information with responsibility and professionalism;
• doing our best to ensure the accuracy and updating of personal data;
• limit the access to personal data disclosure;
• take appropriate measures to protect personal data;
• process your personal data only under an agreement by your side or in accordance with the legislation in order to comply with contractual obligations and the maintenance of contractual relationship;
• respecting your decision regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that concerns you;
• providing a transparent process of collecting information.
MANOKHI collects your personal information for the following purposes:
• evaluating and improving the shopping experience;
• processing of your online orders, including sending e-mails and/or text messages to inform you of the status of delivery;
• processing of the return of the ordered products;
• management of your account held on manokhi.com website and your information on the account situation;
• contacting you in case of problems with order or for logistical reasons;
• to answer your questions;
• sending of commercial information by e-mail, SMS or MMS to inform you about new products, newsletters and catalogs, offers and news related to the website and/or MANOKHI in general and / or MANOKHI partners.
By registering and/or submitting personal information on our website, you can receive newsletters, advertising materials, offers of MANOKHI and/or MANOKHI partners and other similar materials.
Your personal information is not used for other purposes, unless we obtain your permission, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards.
MANOKHI may provide your personal information to other companies that are in partnership, but only under a confidentiality commitment on their part, which ensures that data is kept secure and that the provision of personal information is in accordance with the legislation in force, as follows: marketing service providers, delivery, payment or banking services, telemarketing or other services providers, other companies with which we can develop joint programs on the market offering our products and services, insurers. Your personal information may be also provided to the prosecution, police, courts and other authorities of the state, under and within the law and following specific requests made.
Also, your personal information may be transferred abroad, including in countries which do not ensure an adequate level of protection. In all cases, MANOKHI take steps to ensure an adequate protection of data transferred.
Rights regarding your personal data
According to the legislation in force regarding data processing and protection, you have the following rights:
• The right to access and obtain a copy of your personal data: You have the right to request confirmation if we are processing any of your personal data. If applicable, you may have access to your personal data and certain information about how it is processed. In some cases, you may ask us to provide you with a copy of your personal data that we process.
• The right to rectify personal information: If you can demonstrate that the personal data we hold about you is incorrect, you can request that this data be updated or corrected.
• The right to delete personal data (the right to be forgotten): You have the right to have your personal data deleted, except where the law provides otherwise. You can make such a request at any time, and MANOKHI will evaluate the possibility of resolving your request, taking into account the legal rights and obligations according to which we may need to retain such data. For situations where MANOKHI determines by law that your request to delete your personal data must be complied with, MANOKHI will carry out such deletion.
• Right to object: If the processing of personal data is based on our legitimate interest or is directly related to direct marketing, you have the right to object to MANOKHI's processing of your personal data, referring to the situation your particular where you are.
• The right to restrict: In certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. However, in certain cases, such restriction of processing may limit the services you can receive from us.
• The right to portability: You have the possibility to ask us to transmit your personal data to another operator, if you have provided us with the data in a structured, commonly used and "machine-readable" format.
• The right to withdraw your consent at any time: If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out on the basis of consent granted prior to receipt of said withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a written request, either in hard format, to MANOKHI – Mnk Leatherwear Online SRL, at the address in Sos. Nordului no. 62, Floor 2, Apt 2-3, sector 1, Bucharest, Romania, with the mention Data Protection, either in electronic form, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject Data Protection. MANOKHI will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than 1 (one) month after receiving it. This period can be extended by 2 (two) months when necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
MANOKHI, according to the applicable legislation, offers free access and/or obtaining copies of personal data only for the first 3 (three) requests of the same type regarding the same information, otherwise access and/or obtaining copies will be made against a cost, which MANOKHI values at 50 Euros / request, this amount can be updated.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, namely the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro).
Grounds of processing
The grounds for processing provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation (European Regulation 2016/679/EU) are:
(i) art. 6 para. 1 lit. a (consent of the data subject) – for the processing of marketing activities, transmission of news and newsletters;
(ii) art. 6 para. 1 lit. b (the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject before concluding a contract);
(iiI) art. 6 para. 1 lit. c (the processing is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation owed to the controller);
(iv) art. 6 para. 1 lit. f (the legitimate interest of the controller).
The duration of storage of personal data depends on the purpose for which the processing is carried out, they being kept for the entire period provided by law for the preservation of information and documents that include personal data, respectively for the period of time provided by law for the prescription of the right to action. After the expiration of the storage period, they are destroyed, regardless of the support on which they are stored.
Your obligations in case of registration
In consideration of your use of MANOKHI services, you agree to:
• provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the service`s registration form and
• maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, MANOKHI has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the its services.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Automatic collection of personal information
In some instances, MANOKHI automatically collects certain types of information when you visit our website and through emails that we may exchange. Automated technologies may include the use of web server logs to collect IP addresses, "cookies", and web beacons. The collection of this information will allow us to better understand and improve the performance, usability and effectiveness of MANOKHI web sites and to measure effectiveness of our marketing activities.
An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the internet. It allows computers and servers to recognize and communicate with one another. IP addresses from which visitors appear to originate may be recorded for IT security and system diagnostic purposes. This information may also be used in aggregate form to conduct web site trend and performance analysis.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
We may serve third-party advertisements that use web beacons in the course of ads being served on our website to ascertain how many times you've seen an advertisement. No personally identifiable information you give us is provided to them for web beacon use, so they cannot personally identify you with that information on our web site.
Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking these kind of actions shouldn't cause a problem with our site, should you so choose.
Account, password and security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify MANOKHI of any unauthorized use of your password or account and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. MANOKHI cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
MANOKHI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to block your password, the use of its services, for removing any material posted on its websites, for any or no reason. Also, MANOKHI can suspend service provision, totally or partially, with or without any notice.
You agree that MANOKHI may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately close your MANOKHI account, interrupting any access to the service. Further, you agree that all closings or blockings of your account shall be made in MANOKHI `s sole discretion and that MANOKHI shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account or for access to the service.
Collected personal data
Personal data collected by the MANOKHI are those that are found in the registration form.
In terms of online payments of the ordered products, to ensure transaction security, MANOKHI uses a secure payment platform. The used payment platform is mentioned on the website. To correct completion of the transaction you must insert the data required for the authorization of the transaction on payment platform.
You agree that MANOKHI to remove your personal data from its database if there are suspicions or is obvious that the inserted data is incorrect or conflicting with practice and ethical standards.
You agree to receive newsletters, advertising material, offers of MANOKHI and/or MANOKHI partners and other similar materials.
Changes to this policy
Policy questions and enforcement
MANOKHI is committed to protecting the online privacy of your personal information. If you have questions or comments about our administration of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.